Gesamtverband Deutscher Holzhandel eV (GD Holz, the German Timber Trade Federation) informed about changes in the organization’s Board. According to the announcement, Mr. Philipp Zumsteg was appointed to the positionion of Chairman, his deputy will be Matthias Roeren of Holz-Roeren GmbH in Krefeld. In future, the office of treasurer will be taken over by Mr. Maximilian Habisreutinger from Franz Habisreutinger GmbH & Co. KG in Weingarten.
The following board members have been confirmed in office:
- Mr. Jens Blume, flower wood and components Fachmärkte GmbH, Bad Arolsen
- Mr. Andreas Cordes, Cordes GmbH & Co. KG, Bremerhaven
- Mr. Kai Cording, Theodor Schumacher sons Holzhandels-GmbH, Cologne
- Mr. Martin Geiger, Alois Geiger Sons GmbH & Co. KG, Aschaffenburg
- Mr. Hartmut Gross, Holz-Gross GmbH, Bad Marienberg
- Mr. Edwin Steffen of the Leyendecker HolzLand GmbH & Co. KG in Trier was newly elected to the Management Board.